A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donoghue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Donoghue is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donoghue
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donoghue, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donoghue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donoghue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin O'Donoghue MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John K. O'Donoghue practice?
- Dr. John O'Donoghue has 5 office locations.
Dr. John O'Donoghue practices Cardiovascular Disease near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See River Forest Cardiologists.