A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donoghue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Donoghue is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donoghue
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donoghue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donoghue, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donoghue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donoghue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin O'Donoghue MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John K. O'Donoghue practice?
- Dr. John O'Donoghue has 5 office locations.
Dr. John O'Donoghue practices Cardiovascular Disease near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See River Forest Cardiologists.