A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donovan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donovan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donovan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donovan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. O'Donovan practice?
Dr. John O'Donovan practices Pediatrics near Dundalk, MD.
See Dundalk Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn O'Donovan, Dr. Evan O'Donovan, Dr. Giovanni O'Donovan, Dr. Hank O'Donovan, Dr. Hans O'Donovan, Dr. Ian O'Donovan, Dr. Ivan O'Donovan, Dr. Jack O'Donovan