Dr. John O'Hearne Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2010

I did some checking into the background of this doctor ... which you must do before you go to him ... Not good.

October 17th, 2008

Best yet!

I have Hypothyroidism and have been to a number of endocrinologists, and Dr. O'Hearne is hands down the most knowledgable, kind, and caring doctor I have seen. I usually get the last appointment of the day due to my work schedule, and if our appointment goes over the half hour, he never makes me feel like he is in a hurry. I appreciate him taking the time to hear about my day and really delve deep into the reasons behind my problems. I would give him a 98% :)

COPD