Dr. John Oneill Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 5th, 2015
He's wonderful! He saved my life with a great diagnosis of early melanoma.

March 19th, 2013
I had a wonderful experience in the office. Dr. O'Neill was wonderful and took very good care of me. I will continue to come back, along with the rest of my family...

August 30th, 2011
Rude and Wrong!
I have seen various doctors in this practice over the years, and have been increasingly dissatisfied with their demeanor and lack of interest. I came in for a few mole checks and a few rashes. I went through everything with the PA before Dr. O'Neill came in. He barely acknowledged me, and then I showed him a skin rash. Before I could respond to his i-second diagnosis (and without asking me first), he pulled out with his machine and starting freezing/burning off a small skin rash, which I would have preferred to have left alone. He looked at a rash on my foot, announced that it was a fungus, left his PA to do a scraping, and prescribed some very expensive creams (and I have excellent insurance). the PA told me that the culture wouls take several weeks but it was definitely a fungus. Well, the rash went away in a few days, and wisely, I decided not to fill the $100+ prescription until I got the lab result. No one ever called me, so I called after more than a month. No fungus! This was an unpleasant and unprofessional experience. Dr. O'Neill is rude, disinterested, and quick to come to conclusions and provide expensive solutions that may or may not be needed. I will never go back.