Dr. John Otoole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Otoole?

Excellent

Posted on November 24th, 2015

My husband had experienced weakness in his hand and leg and was sent by our family doctor for an MRI. After the MRI he was immediately hospitalized because a growth was found to be compressing his spinal cord at C1 and C2. The neurologist at the hospital sent him by ambulance to Rush and Dr O'Toole as soon as he read the MRI. Dr O'Toole saw is immediately after arriving at Rush. Surgery was scheduled and Dr O'Toole removed the cyst compressing my husbands spine. He was very thorough and explained exactly what he was going to do, the risks, and the prognosis for his recovery. The surgery was successful and my husbands recovering and his quality of life is dramatically improved. We would both highly recommend Dr O'Toole. He is an outstanding doctor.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Does not provide time to hear your concerns or answer questions nor does he make an effort to explain things in a manner you can understand.

Discectomy

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Outstanding doctor!!

Owner

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Dr. O'toole is the best in the world, not only don't I have a scar I have a NEW back that is better than before. When God was making doctors, he spent a few extra hours on Dr O'toole

THE THORACIC TITANIUM CAGES I HAVE HAD FOR 10 MONTHS HAVE ALTERED MY LIFE AND AAVED MY LIFE WITHOUT PAIN. HOWEVER I NEED TO SLEEP SITTING AT LEAST AT A 45

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Microdiskectomy

Posted on February 25th, 2012

After suffering from a herniated disk for 1 year, I reluctantly sought out surgical options. I went to Dr Otoole as a second opinion but after leaving my appointment decided to have him do the procedure. At just 2 weeks post op (surgery was 2/13/12) my pain is 90% gone. I highly recommend Dr Otoole. They run a tight ship from start the finish. I look forward to seeing Dr Otoole at my 6 week follow up so I can share with him the difference he has made in me and my families life.

Caring, dedicated

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. O'Toole has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've been to in my 50+ years. With a spinal cord resection he took time at each and every visit made both in his office and while hospitalized.I saw him while I was hospitalized, at all times of the day and night and wondered if he ever slept.Thank you doctor for your exceptional service along with the wonderful care Rush has an excellent hospital, I would and have recommended Rush (thank God, I didn't have to recommend Dr. O'Toole), but I would in an instant.

Saved My Life