A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Oscar Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.