A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Oscar Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Otolaryngology near Jacksonville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See Jacksonville Otolaryngologists.