Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best show details The best
Oct 5th, 2012

Ih had been there in time, Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield and Kennedy all could have been saved.

Dec 9th, 2011

I had a life saving surgery by Dr Gage three years ago, I was transfered from another hospital here in fl to him, since he was familiar with my case he knew the other hospital made serious flaws and took me to the er the next day possibly saving my life. I have grown very fond of this man and his staff and would and have recommmended him to many other people. He is a delight and has a sense of humor that is not for everyone but he knows his stuff and i trust him with my life again if it came to it.

by William Gailey on Sep 11th, 2010

This doctor (loose terminology) spent less that 2 minutes with me. I have had chronic severe neck pain for 11 months now and was referred to him. I have developed recently (2 months ago) a hard knot on my neck that has not changed (thankfully). When he came into the room he left the door open and asked what was the problem. I proceeded to attempt to describe this to him in detail but was abruptly cut off when he touched my neck lightly and said "I don't feel anything". I kindly explained that this was not where it was a little higher and well beneath the muscle and skin. He reluctantly found it and exclaimed, "that...thats a muscle spasm! I proceeded then to tell him that my pain has been gradually increasing and now I am suffering from headaches and blurred vision. "Well thats certainly not the cause of it." He prescribed x-rays and a ultrasound. I then explained I had 3 separate sets of x-rays already. "Well, where are they?" I tried to explain my situation, including the fact I am sleeping less that 2 hours at a time at night now (even with 100mg of trazadone) and this did not elicit any sort of marked response from him. I am to say the least, at a loss for words, as I had to drive an hour and take sick leave from my work to see this "doctor" for 2 minutes of his time. Live and learn!

bedside manner sucks show details bedside manner sucks
Apr 28th, 2010

My mother spoke with the doctor regarding some side effects that she was having post surgery that were really bothering her and he LAUGHED at her. He best just be glad I wasnt there. What a JERK!!!!!!!!