Learn more about Dr. John Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lytle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lytle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lytle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lytle, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lytle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Pine Bluff, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ora Lytle FACS, MD, and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John O. Lytle practice?
- Dr. John Lytle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lytle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.