A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lytle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lytle, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lytle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Pine Bluff, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ora Lytle FACS, MD, and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John O. Lytle practice?
- Dr. John Lytle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lytle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Orthopedic Surgeons.