Dr. John Meadows MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 10th, 2017
Uncaring jerk.

July 8th, 2013
A pleasant man but none of my questions about my condition were answered. The Gastroenterology Center has no follow up. No one called to find out how I was. No one followed up my written request for information. A pleasant staff but I felt no one really cared after the procedure was done. It proved impossible to reach Dr Meadows. When I reported having problems I was told they would take a message but he would not be available till the following Wednesday. I never got answers relating to my specific problems. I got some generalities. Plus on my last visit I was left waiting in an office space for over an hour before the doctor arrived to give me a very brief talk.

January 3rd, 2012
My hame is Ms Anonomous....
I had a cholonostopy from Dr Meadows. Before he started, I got an Iv in my arm. When he got to the room, I was wide awake. He said, she's out enough,. I said, "I am wide awake: something is wrong witht he medicine. He continued to complete, after saying, Well, you really did a good flush, nothing at all, here is a little tiny rrunner or racer, I don't know which it was. He tried to loop it and when he snipped it, it was so small it fell back into the top of the upper most part he could reach. The whole time, I was screaming in pain. He finally said, Get her out of here. He pulled and yanked on the tube he had in me and the nurse said, Dr Meadows, this is why she didn't sleep, the tube is bent. No sooner than that was realized all the medicine hit me at once. I was out like a light for a very long time....I promised to sue him and now I have got to go back to this man again I think my problem started when he yanked this thing out of me. 1 yr after the cholonostopy, a horrible smell and like clear jelly fish fell out of the rectal area and it smelled so terrible I was ashamed. I thought it was something I did wrong....No,it was his neglince and anger at me for telling he his had to stop because I was watching the whole thing and it HUTR Terribel, If God willing, I don't have to see him again, I won't. I want a different Dr. but cannnot afford one as I am on disability. The worse man I've ever met and I have thuis due to his awful buthcher... The same thing hasppened to my father, only, he wound up with Alpha Strep and had to have his valve replaced. Bledding internally. All I have to say about Dr. Meadows, is he is getting one more chance with me. Then, that's it. I'll try one more time.

January 20th, 2011
this man cares more about his next burger from hardees than he does about his patients. god complex. awful little man.