Dr. John Palmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2013
Dr. Palmer has been my primary for over thirty years, so have had lots of time to make observations. I have never received anything but the best care from this extremely fine physician. I couldn't come up with a complaint if I tried. He has a heaing and caring touch that I wish younger doctors could learn from. And he's a fine guy, and talks on a personal level that I am sure he individualizes to each patient. You're always glad you went to see him.

November 22nd, 2012
My doctor for over 30 years
I have remained healthy throughout my life, however now that I am in my early 90's my health is a daily struggle. I am blessed to have Dr. Palmer as my doctor as he continues to give me care with compassion. As the body ages and starts to break down my visits and calls to Dr. Palmer are more frequent. Its his beside manner and medical knowledge that always puts my worries of what more is to come aside. No two seniors are alike and Dr. Palmer takes the time to understand you and your body. ~ Typed my grandmothers words for future patients.

June 17th, 2012
Charming but doesn't like unhealthy patients
Was fine for 30 years until there were problems then became unresponsive. Very poor pain mgmt approach. Does not appreciate contact through online system because he claims he can't type very fast. Staff, except for one person, tends to be short with communications and inaccurately enter information into clinic's system