Dr. John Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Palmer?

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Palmer has been my primary for over thirty years, so have had lots of time to make observations. I have never received anything but the best care from this extremely fine physician. I couldn't come up with a complaint if I tried. He has a heaing and caring touch that I wish younger doctors could learn from. And he's a fine guy, and talks on a personal level that I am sure he individualizes to each patient. You're always glad you went to see him.

My doctor for over 30 years

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

I have remained healthy throughout my life, however now that I am in my early 90's my health is a daily struggle. I am blessed to have Dr. Palmer as my doctor as he continues to give me care with compassion. As the body ages and starts to break down my visits and calls to Dr. Palmer are more frequent. Its his beside manner and medical knowledge that always puts my worries of what more is to come aside. No two seniors are alike and Dr. Palmer takes the time to understand you and your body. ~ Typed my grandmothers words for future patients.

Charming but doesn't like unhealthy patients

Posted on June 17th, 2012

Was fine for 30 years until there were problems then became unresponsive. Very poor pain mgmt approach. Does not appreciate contact through online system because he claims he can't type very fast. Staff, except for one person, tends to be short with communications and inaccurately enter information into clinic's system

Doctor's Response

This rating was written by a disgruntled daughter-in-law of an elderly patient that I have taken care of for 30 years. She is not a patient of mine and her statements regarding my care are grossly inaccurate. Her fractured vertebra in this 90+ y/o woman was difficult and the writer was e-mailing me multiple times per day for weeks. I ultimately told her she had to stop this texting frenzy. Ultimately her family told her not to be involved in her care and wrote the post on 11-22-12. I am happy to report my patient has improved over time. The poor, vindictive review of my practice style is both inaccurate and unfair since your website has only a few reviews of my practice. I am proud to report a consistent 99%tile approval rating based on yearly Press-Gainey surveys. I feel this negative review harms my reputation I have worked so hard to develop over the past 33 years. Dr J Palmer

Posted on January 13th, 2016