A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Orson Smith MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John O. Smith practice?
- Dr. John Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists, Tallahassee Cardiologists, and Tallahassee Geriatric Doctors.