Compliment show details Compliment
by Kathy Pierce on Mar 6th, 2013

I fell at home. Pain in my back and knees progressively got worse. My physician referred me to Dr. John O. Watson. My husband and I were both extremely impressed with not only the thoroughness of the exam and the time Dr. Watson took to explain what he thought might be contributing to my pain, but also with his expertise and the advanced equipment used in the exam. It is so important to a patient to feel the doctor takes the time to listen and doesn't make you feel like you're hurried through the exam just to get on to the next patient. It is also important to have confidence in your doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Watson to family and friends. The staff were also friendly, professional, and considerate.

A truely excellent physician show details A truely excellent physician
Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. John Watson is an exceptional physician. Upon his first examination, he immediately had x-rays and an MRI of my back and hip done. When he determined that I would need injections into my spine it was done in a totally painless procedure. Dr. Watson even called after the procedure to make sure that I was alright. Can't speak highly enough about him.

by Carole S. Cearlock on Feb 21st, 2009

I have every confidence in Dr. Watson. Three years ago I had seen another doctor about my condition, and he brushed me off, saying there was nothing he could do for me. Dr. Watson ran some tests and diagnosed my problem without having surgery or medicine. I am currently following his program with exercises and a support for my back. I have not felt this good, and without pain for a long time. I highly recommend Dr. Watson as my doctor and if anyone needs a doctor for back pain, he is the one to see.