A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Obi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Obi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Obi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Obi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Obi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Obi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Obi practice?
- Dr. John Obi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Obi practices Plastic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.