Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Obi
Dr. John Obi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Obi is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center - Beaches. He speaks English.
Dr. John Obi has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. John Obi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.