A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Obi is Good. Dr. Obi has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Obi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Obi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Obi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Obi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Obi practice?
Dr. John Obi practices Plastic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Obi, Dr. Deshawn Obi, Dr. Jan Obi, Dr. Hank Obi, Dr. Shayne Obi, Dr. Shane Obi, Dr. Jackie Obi, Dr. Giovanni Obi