Dr. John Obrien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

January 23rd, 2015
I have seen Dr. OBrien for years and have always found his manner to be kind and professional. If he is not immediately available one of the partners usually is. I would gladly recommend his services to anyone.

November 15th, 2012
I have used Family practise for 20 years and fortunatley for me I have been healthy. recently been having problems with my ear when I called to make an appointment they informed me since I haven't been there the last 3 years I am no loger classified as a patient. To see this Dr for an ear problem I must now have a physical done for him to take me on including an EKG and other tests. I told them I had a physical already this year from my OBGYN. They said Dr. Obrien would not accept that unless I went through a complete physical with him. Have tests done that are not relevant to my problem ( my ear). Refused an appointment unless I complied to have needless tests done which hikes up everyone's insurance.I now have to find a family physician or go to ER to have my ear checked.Unnecessary tests are costly for everyone.