A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Odell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Odell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Odell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Odell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gordon Odell MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Odell practice?
- Dr. John Odell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Odell practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.