Dr. John Ogrodnick MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Colorado Springs, CO

2.7

September 18th, 2012
AWESOME
This was the most stress free doctor's appointment I've ever had. There is a friendliness that seems to permeate the whole experience. There was plenty of one-on-one time with the doctor and he listened to everything I had to say !

June 9th, 2012
My experience was good. I stopped in without an appointment (workers comp. injury) and he handled my case professionally and was totally thorough.

March 13th, 2012
horrible
He didn't listen to me or my supervisor. His report completely denied any injury. Funny 4 other Dr. and the police report back up what I told him. His report to workwan's comp even contains a complete fabrication. He refused to treat me and as a result I got much worse before finally recieving care.

December 3rd, 2011
This guy is a total deadbeat. Every patient he sees can measure his visits with a calender. After 3 visits he has provided nothing but further exams without any treatment whatsoever. He easily side steps care that he can provide with conversation medical double talk. A pile of CRAP smells like a dozen roses to him. A paymt in office visits has a higher priority to him than results in treatments, which is mentioned, But has yet to be delivered.

February 10th, 2011
Lousy care for those hurt on the job
I have been under this doctors care for over a year because of an assault I was a victim of in my work place. It has taken him this long to finally listen to what I have to say...we'll see how long that lasts. I have experienced extreme pain in my hips, legs and back. I now have found out that there is perminant nerve damage to my right thigh. Hopefully there wont be anymore permanent damage whenever I can get the referral to get an MRI on both my hips. BIG TIME TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!