A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Hara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Hara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. John O'Hara has 5 office locations.
Dr. John O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrance Surgeons.