A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Hara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Hara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph O'Hara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. John O'Hara has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrance Surgeons.