A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Hara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Hara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Hand Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Hara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Hara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Hara practice?
Dr. John O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Cardiologists.