A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olenyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Olenyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olenyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenyn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Olenyn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Olenyn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Olenyn practice?
- Dr. John Olenyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Olenyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.