Dr. John Oliga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Oliga?

September 21st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Very good doctor. Staff has changed recently and prescriptions are slow to get refilled.

May 8th, 2014

fed up

I have had to wait over an hour past my appointment time just about every time. Other patients in the waiting area complain about the same thing. Also, I recently requested documentation of medications I am currently taking necessary for a trip out of the country. I went to pick up the letter and the prescription list last Thu or Fri. One medication was not listed, so I had to request a new, complete list, and requested that they mail it to me so I would not need to make another trip. It did not arrive when he said it would, so I called to ask if they would fax it. What they faxed was only the letter and not the list, so I had to call and request again. I was treated as if it was MY fault and I was a burden, and the tone in the receptionist's voice when she said, "I'm sorry but that's all we can do for you" was unprofessional. I was especially disappointed that what they ended up sending what not the updated, complete list similar to the original list I got, but rather a print out of my active and inactive medications. I am not at all happy and have not been, and this incident today pushed it over the top. I will be seeking a new primary care physician.

August 6th, 2013

The worse attitude towards the elderly EVER!!!!

I had the opportunity of visiting Dr. Oliga's office recently, it started off well but quickly went down hill. As soon as Dr. Oliga walked in the room to see my mother, it seemed as if he had an attitude. As a matter of fact his attitude the whole visit was horrible but the comment that really got to me was when I asked about her legs and feet swelling up. Let me stop there and give a brief history, my mom has been diagnosed with Dementia and anyone who has dealt with a friend or family member knows that this can be difficult to deal with. On top of the Demetia she is a diabetic, this is something that I'm not familiar with at all. The day before her visit she became incontinent which caused concern and that's how I ended up at Dr. Oliga's office the next day. Ok, now let's get back to the visit. I made her appointment for late in the day so that I could be educated on warning signs and things to look for concerning her health. We were 5-10min late because on the way to the doctor she went to the restroom on herself, in which I had to get her cleaned up again but this was explained to the staff upon arriving. Upon him entering the room with his rude demeanor he also lacked compassion. I asked him questions and he ignored me, I still wouldn't know anything about this diease if it wasn't for his staff making sure I had paper work. Now the actions that bothered me the most about this Dr. is when I asked him about the swelling in her legs he looked at me and said "LOOK YOU ARE ASKING ME ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOUR APPOINTMENT WAS AT 4:45, YOU WERE LATE, I HAVE ANOTHER PATIENT THAT NEEDS A PHYSICAL THAT WAS HERE AT 4:15 AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL NEXT TIME". This actually came out of his mouth, I was livid!!!!!! Then he expected me to bring my mother back in 2 weeks for a follow-up, for what, he didn't do anything but be rude and very disrespectful. I will never ever go back there! He lost a patient and I just wanted to let anyone who was thinking about taking their loved ones there to think twice. My mother has been going there for years with no improvements, this was my first time taking her and I see why she hasn't improvement, because he doesn't do anything besides refill prescriptions. Please BEWARE!!!!!!! Thanks for reading......

September 13th, 2012

Dr. Oliga is very professional. I have been seeing him for at least 12 years. He always express an interest in your health and well being. Takes time with each visit and addresses any concerns you may have.

March 1st, 2010

I couldnt remember why I didnt like going there. But today...now I remember. The visit with him was ok but very unproductive. My overall experience with his staff was horrible. I cant say they were nasty but they were so unprofessional! While sitting in the waiting area all you could hear is their personal conversation and very loud laughing. The nurse was not attentive at all, she carried on a conversation with her co-worker while taking my weight and temp. The other thing that bugged me was the amount of prescription drug pamphlets. They were all over and seems like whatever the pharmacuatical salesman gave them they were sure to put it all out in the waiting area. That was my last visit.

December 30th, 2015