A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oliva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oliva, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Oliva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzgerald Oliva FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Oliva practice?
- Dr. John Oliva has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Oliva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.