Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

wonderful man show details wonderful man
Nov 19th, 2013

Dr oliva is an outstanding Dr. I would recommend him to everyone. Very help and makes sure he has done everythg for you. Unfortunately he is on a time schedule and he wants spend that whole time you.therefore he wants you to b on time. If your are late he may not see you which makes sense. He has a family and needs to each lunch too....Dr oliva is a five star in my book!!

Patient Beware show details Patient Beware
by Cape Resident on Oct 12th, 2013

I visited Dr. Oliva for the first and last time, all at once. He was rude, condescending and very egotistical. One of the first things he told me was that I had a 20 minute time limit, then looked away, very rudely. Everything about his manner told me he was not interested in my issues, questions or concerns. He refused to refill a prescription of progesterone, a bioidentical hormone that changed my life and saved my marriage and my sanity. I have taken it religiously, for 7 years and said by helping me, would tarnish his reputation. So ignorant to anything other than FDA patented drugs, he only believes in chemicals and drugs, which means he supports sickness and not health. The only help he offered was birth control pills and Prozac. Taking either of those is like going backwards 7 years and since they do not work for me, I refused. He shrugged his shoulders and sent me on my way. Perhaps he was having a bad day, but I will never visit this office again, even if they were the last ob/gyn on earth. Beware, you are better off with a family physician than this guy any day. Horrible and a true energy vampire.

Very good OB/GYN. show details Very good OB/GYN.
Oct 26th, 2012

Had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Oliva. I can't really say anything bad about him. Very friendly and thorough.

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
Sep 24th, 2011

I actually filed a complaint against this doctor. I would NOT go to him. He is very unprofessional in his attitude and what he says to his patients. I told a number of people including other doctors what he said to me when I was there and they called it "abuse," and suggested that I file a complaint because I didn't know what to do, other than never go there again. I am glad I did. I hope he will think about what comes out of his mouth and realize that he should treat his patients with dignity and respect.