Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Oliveti
Dr. John Oliveti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Uniontown, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Oliveti is affiliated with Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital, Childrens Hosp Med Ctr-Akron, Akron, Oh and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Oliveti has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. John Oliveti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Uniontown, OH.
Dr. Robert Hines
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Barberton, OH 7.36 mi30
Dr. Gregory Omlor
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Canton, OH 7.40 mi26
Dr. Mohammed Abo Khamis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Barberton, OH 7.47 mi8