A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olowoyeye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olowoyeye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowoyeye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olowoyeye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olowoyeye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans