A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olowoyeye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olowoyeye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowoyeye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olowoyeye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Olubunmi Olowoyeye BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Olowoyeye practice?
- Dr. John Olowoyeye has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Olowoyeye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.