A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olowoyeye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Olowoyeye is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olowoyeye
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olowoyeye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olowoyeye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowoyeye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olowoyeye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Olowoyeye BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Olowoyeye practice?
- Dr. John Olowoyeye has 1 office location.
Dr. John Olowoyeye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.