Learn more about Dr. John Olowoyeye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Olowoyeye is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olowoyeye
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olowoyeye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olowoyeye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olowoyeye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olowoyeye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Olowoyeye BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John O. Olowoyeye practice?
- Dr. John Olowoyeye has 1 office location.
Dr. John Olowoyeye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.