A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Olsofka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Olsofka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Olsofka, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsofka graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Olsofka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Olsofka MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John N. Olsofka practice?
- Dr. John Olsofka has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Olsofka practices Surgery near Shelbyville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Shepherdsville, KY.
See Shelbyville Surgeons.