Dr. John Ondrejicka Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2013

Horrible Doctors Office-Unprofessional, demeaning environment-Do NOT TRUST for Medical Treatment

Horrible office , horrible employees...doctor is ok but his employees ruin any value he may bring to the table, which in my experience wasn't much....They do not offer any services that most do. I couldnt even get a flu shot and every time I asked them about a service it wasn't offered and I wasn't provided with someone who could provide that service, without feeling like I was a nuisance. The nurses and especially the office manager are absolutely the most unprofessional collection of so called medical personnel I've ever been a part of within doctors offices. They are lazy and unethical. I've known other patients of theirs, including me, who were appalled by the medical records presented upon request, even though they were clearly not knowledgeable of the law, denying multiple requests to have them given to me. Only after I reminded them that the law states they are required to give records to patients upon request, did they oblige. The office manager is a bully, who has no problem embarrassing you in front of other patients, talking down to you and scolding you for tardiness, like she was your high school dean. If I treated clients the way she did,every time I had a visit, I wouldn't have a business-how this office has any patients is beyond me. They don't listen at all, in fact , if you need them to remember something like , idk, a major surgery and why you're on a certain drug, you have to tell them EVERY TIME YOU HAVE A VISIT and even then it fails to register with them, instead indicating in your records that you had a certain drug in your system wo indicating the reason(s) for having that drug in your system(personal vendettas-always nice to have a doctor more concerned with how they can screw you than anything else). She is more concerned with these personal vendettas against any patient she deems rude(even though rudeness is this woman's MO). Instead she is more than willing to try and slander patients and label them as drug users/seekers for future doctors to see(even though this NEVER kept them from taking my co-pay and insurance reimbursement). I guess having major surgery isn't reason enough for this office, of course saying that, its also due to the lack of record keeping since they never seem to have any knowledge of their patients. They have no problem making you feel as if your are putting them out when a task was asked of the nurses, who seemed more concerned about "quitting time" than spending time with the patient. If you

February 13th, 2013

This office is pathetic and the office manager is RUDE

This office has the WORST customer service and is not a doctors office you want to visit. The woman in the front, office manager, has the worst attitude I've ever seen-HORRIBLE EMPLOYEE- She needs to be fired.. I would NEVER recommend this doctors office due to this woman alone and the fact they do not take the time or put in the effort to make you feel as if they actually care. They are only in it for the money - No reputable person should ever use this doctor.

March 20th, 2011

Dr. Ondrejicka has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have known him personally longer than that. He really does care about his patients. He has no problem referring you to a specialist when needed and has no ego involved in his diagnosis. His staff knows me by first name and are caring. When busy they can come off as a little short. Office manager a little cold but has a warm side as well. It has taken him a while but he now has a staff that clicks well and his PA is good as well.

November 17th, 2010

WM. DANE LUCAS

I used Mayo for years and was afraid to change, but am VERY pleased with Dr. O. His attentiveness, caring, knowledge and bedside manner are excellent. I trust him totally.

August 13th, 2009

Best Beaches Physician

I have known Dr. Ondrejicka for about 15 years. He has always been extremely helpful at all times. Many people that I know have him for a primary care physician, and I have known no one who did not really love him. The Duval Co. Health Dept. recommends him for pain management and other care for HIV patients and pays 100% on prescriptions written by him under Ryan White.

March 6th, 2009

We've gone to him for years. He is a great PCP.

January 22nd, 2016