A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Onstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Onstad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onstad graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Onstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wynn Onstad MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Onstad practice?
- Dr. John Onstad has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Onstad practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Pathologists.