A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oostendorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oostendorp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oostendorp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Oostendorp graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oostendorp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Oostendorp MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Oostendorp practice?
- Dr. John Oostendorp has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Oostendorp practices Internal Medicine near Holland, MI.
See Holland Internists.