A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oostendorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oostendorp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oostendorp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes Complications, and Urgent and Critical Care Medicine Heart Disease and Internal Medicine Consultation Services. Recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance/American Diabetes Association Diabetes Physician Recognition Program..
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oostendorp graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oostendorp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oostendorp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Oostendorp practice?
Dr. John Oostendorp practices Internal Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI.
See Holland Internists.