Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Opitz
Dr. John Opitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Opitz is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Primary Children+s Medical Center and University of Utah Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. John Opitz has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. John Opitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Steven Bleyl
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi13
Dr. Lorenzo Botto
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi28
Dr. Susan Lewin-Opitz
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi37