A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oro, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oro, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oro graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Oro MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Oro practice?
- Dr. John Oro has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Oro practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Aurora Surgeons.