Dr. John Orsini Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. John Orsini?

horrible dr

Posted on May 9th, 2016

I was sent to Dr.orsini by my no fault provider for evaluation. Dr. Orsini has gone against all drs findings and said a permanent injury that continues to get worse was back to preinjury condition. If I was back to pre injury condition I'd be playing sports again. Due to the Dr.s inaccurate findings and disputation of a spine specialist a physical therapist and my primary care physician I am now loosing my no fault coverage. I can no longer afford my meds and treatment when the meds run out I will be in alot of pain and no longer able to do my job. I have a child on the way student loans and college debt that will continue to stack after I loose my job. I will never recommend this Dr. To anyone if I could rate a zero I would. Congratulations Dr. You are the reason a 27 year old is about to become unemployed and swallowed by debt.

Posted on September 20th, 2017