A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ortolani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ortolani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ortolani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortolani graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Ortolani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John August Ortolani MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Ortolani practice?
- Dr. John Ortolani has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ortolani practices Neurology near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Neurologists.