A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Osterkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Osterkamp, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osterkamp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osterkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Osterkamp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterkamp graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Osterkamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Osterkamp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Osterkamp practice?
- Dr. John Osterkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Osterkamp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.