Dr. John Oswalt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Oswalt?

November 3rd, 2013

Best cardiothoracic Surgeon

Dr. Oswalt did a Ross procedure on me Oct. 24, 2012. He made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He went over all my options and the pros and cons and helped me make an educated decision about what was best for me. His office staff was wonderful to work with and coordinate everything - this was especially important since I was coming from Arkansas to see him. I met with him on the 23 and had surgery the next day. I never knew how bad I felt until I felt good again. My cardiologist here couldn't believe my echocardiogram 2 months post op - he said my heart looks perfect. Thank You Dr. Oswalt! You Rock!!

July 4th, 2012

Dr. John Oswalt is an amazing heart surgeon. His skill, "out-of-the-box thinking", exceptional stitching, and expertise in performing the unique Ross procedure for valve replacement gave me a second chance six years ago. Dr. Oswalt is an extremely caring and AMAZING surgeon, to whom I will always be indebted and is someone I would highly recommend to anyone with a serious heart problem.

May 9th, 2016