A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Otsuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Otsuki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Otsuki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Otsuki graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Otsuki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tsuyoshi Otsuki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Otsuki practice?
- Dr. John Otsuki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Otsuki practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.