A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ouderkirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ouderkirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ouderkirk, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouderkirk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ouderkirk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouderkirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan