A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ouderkirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ouderkirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouderkirk
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ouderkirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ouderkirk, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouderkirk graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ouderkirk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ouderkirk MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Ouderkirk practice?
- Dr. John Ouderkirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ouderkirk practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.