A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ouligian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ouligian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouligian
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ouligian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ouligian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouligian graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Ouligian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ouligian practice?
- Dr. John Ouligian has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ouligian practices Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Haddon Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Merion Station, PA.