A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Overholt is Good. Dr. Overholt has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Overholt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Immunotherapy, and Nasal Allergy Rhinitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overholt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Overholt practice?
Dr. John Overholt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN and Columbia, TN.
See Nashville Allergists and Nashville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Overholt, Dr. Evan Overholt, Dr. Giovanni Overholt, Dr. Hank Overholt, Dr. Hans Overholt, Dr. Ian Overholt, Dr. Ivan Overholt, Dr. Jack Overholt