A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Overholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overholt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Overholt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Overholt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Overholt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Overholt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Overholt practice?
- Dr. John Overholt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Overholt practices Allergy & Immunology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Allergists.