A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Overholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overholt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Overholt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Overholt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Overholt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Overholt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Overholt practice?
- Dr. John Overholt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Overholt practices Allergy & Immunology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Allergists.