3.0

Great Dr and staff show details Great Dr and staff
by Kimberly Kelley on Oct 16th, 2014

Have been going to Dr Overholt for a year. The whole staff has always been great and always asked me how I was feeling after I was in the hospital. My allergies are so much better now.

by Nancy Dickall on Dec 17th, 2013

How can anyone rate this Doctor's facility with a star rating...After having a skin test for allergy at his office that showed no food allergy he decided to do a blood test and have it sent to Quest Diagnostics..Now he wants to charge me over $500 dollars for the skin test and again I am to pay Quest Diagnostics over $2000 for the same test he gave me in his office.. Some of the cost to QD is for extended testing that I was not aware of or the cost associated. Who does that to a patient. Double charge a person for the same test. It's is unheard of.

Life changing show details Life changing
Sep 9th, 2013

I was miserable until I started going here. Allergy shots have given me back my life. Can't recommend this practice enough

Long term patient show details Long term patient
Mar 13th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Overholt for 5 years and it has been a great experience. I was skeptical at first, but the treatment has made a huge difference. His staff was efficient and friendly.

Uneducated Staff show details Uneducated Staff
Feb 9th, 2012

You can have a good doctor, but if the staff and nurses he surrounds himself with don't know what they are doing - nor care - He is not a good doctor. I have wasted time and money with this doctors office. I would not recommend to anyone - unless he takes the time to make sure his "help" is educated on procedures.

Changed my life show details Changed my life
Jun 25th, 2010

I see Dr. Overholt at Centennial. He always takes time to answer my questions. I'm SO much better since I started shots. I can't believe I waited that long to go.

Good for kids and adults show details Good for kids and adults
Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. O treats my whole family. We've aleays had a great experience with him and his staff

best allergist show details best allergist
Feb 14th, 2010

totally fixed my allergies

Great office show details Great office
Jan 27th, 2010

Doctor was on time, very knowledgeable, very professional. Testing wasn't that bad. Just starting, so we'll see how things go

Great visit show details Great visit
Jan 21st, 2010

Dr. Overholt was very nice during my visit. Very laid back. My asthma is much better. Great staff!

by winter on Oct 21st, 2009

doctor is bigheaded. will not listen to what you say at all. he alrdy knows what he's gonna say and will not hear your feedback

Dec 3rd, 2008

This Doctor is unprofessional and rude. I was made fun of and laughed at just outside my exam room door by Dr. Overholt and his nurses.