Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

by W.Collins on Jun 6th, 2015

The Dr. Seems ok but the staff is terrible. They lie constantly and you have to hold their hand to make sure their doing their job. I'v been waiting four months to get a my MRI and CT scam and still haven't had it because of their lack of concern or ability to do their job.

Great Doctor but the worst Staff Ever show details Great Doctor but the worst Staff Ever
by Annonymous on Oct 19th, 2014

I rarely give any ratings or reviews, but I have to on this one. I am not exaggerating or lying in any way. I have been going to Dr. Overman for a year now and he is a great doctor. Very easy to talk to and does not rush you. He takes the time to listen to you and explains everything well. But his staff is just HORRIBLE! When you call his office, they rarely pick up the phone and they never return calls. My last visit there, doctor prescribed two medicine for me and I was there when he told her to put the order in. I went to pick up my prescription later only to find out that the order was never sent. Call office 4 times next morning only to get the answering machine saying that they are busy with other clients. I know they open from 8:00-12:30 on Fridays so I made a visit to office, got there around 11:30 and office was close when it was suppose to be open! Soooo disappointed and because of his staff, I do not feel like he will be there for me when there is a real emergency. A doctor can be great but with horrible inefficient staff, you feel like you can't depend on him.

The Best show details The Best
by Greg on Mar 20th, 2014

My wife, her father, and I have been seeing Dr. Overman for three years. Dr. Overman has always listened to everything we have to say. His staff is very efficient and friendly. A truly caring and knowledgeable team.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Jeffrey C. on Jul 8th, 2013

My mother is 98 and I've taken her to many doctors. Dr. Overman was friendly, communicative, knowledgeable and appropriate. We really liked him and totally agreed with his prescriptions!

Lake Elsinore show details Lake Elsinore
Oct 14th, 2011

Switched to this Dr., called during business hours, no answer and no return phone call. Will not waste my time with him, switching Dr's again.

by MOM on Jun 9th, 2010

the most uncaring doctor we've ever had.doesn't follow up with patients despite numerous calls.