A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ownby, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ownby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ownby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ownby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Ownby practice?
Dr. John Ownby practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Pasadena Neurologists, Pasadena Internists, and Pasadena Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ownby, Dr. Deshawn Ownby, Dr. Jan Ownby, Dr. Hank Ownby, Dr. Shayne Ownby, Dr. Shane Ownby, Dr. Jackie Ownby, Dr. Giovanni Ownby