Learn more about Dr. John Oxler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oxler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oxler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oxler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oxler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Oxler practice?
Dr. John Oxler practices Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, KS.
See Overland Park Internists.