A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Oxler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Oxler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Oxler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oxler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Oxler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Oxler practice?
- Dr. John Oxler has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Oxler practices Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, KS.
See Overland Park Internists.