A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Badalamenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Badalamenti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Badalamenti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Badalamenti graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badalamenti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Badalamenti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Badalamenti practice?
- Dr. John Badalamenti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Badalamenti practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.