A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beauclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beauclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauclair graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beauclair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Beauclair MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Beauclair practice?
- Dr. John Beauclair has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Beauclair practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monrovia, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.