A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beauclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beauclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauclair
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beauclair Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauclair graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beauclair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Beauclair MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Beauclair practice?
- Dr. John Beauclair has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beauclair practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.