A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beauclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beauclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauclair graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Beauclair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beauclair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Beauclair practice?
Dr. John Beauclair practices Ophthalmology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Ophthalmologists.