A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Blake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Reg Med Ctr, Burlington, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Blake MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Blake practice?
- Dr. John Blake has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blake practices Psychiatry near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See High Point Psychiatrists.