A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Preston Watts Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Surgery near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Surgeons.