Learn more about Dr. John Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Byrne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Byrne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Byrne practice?
- Dr. John Byrne has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Byrne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Waldorf, MD.
See Clinton Orthopedic Surgeons and Clinton Surgeons.