Learn more about Dr. John Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Byrne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Byrne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Byrne practice?
- Dr. John Byrne has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Byrne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD and Alexandria, VA.
See Clinton Surgeons.