John Byrne Is this you?

Have you seen John Byrne?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen John Byrne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

Misdiagnosed my left knee problems after my total operation. Found out 2 years later that i had an infection, and he had twisted some ligaments inside that had to be redone again. The wait there is always too long.

August 6th, 2015

One of the most knowledgeable, attentive, and compassionate doctors I have had ! A ++

July 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor

I was recommend to Dr. Byrne's office after fracturing 3 fingers during a fall while running. I'm not one to go to the Dr's for just anything so I was a little apprehensive to hear "surgery" to pin my pinky. Dr Byrne has a awesome bed side mannor...very comfortable to talk to and explained everything . If I ever need orthopedics again I'd see Dr. Byrne! Front desk staff are a little to serious for my likening....but then again I work with kids so I don't take things to seriously.

September 2nd, 2014

The right choice

Dr Byrne is a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor who explained my total knee replacement procedure thoroughly. I felt comfortable with him performing the surgery and now after around a month after the surgery my knee is healing fantastically!

July 11th, 2013

Great Doctor Horrible promptness

Dr. Byrne is amazing. I absolutely enjoy having him as an orthopedic surgeon. He listens to his patients, answers any and all questions you may have and spends ample amount of time with you. The wait is horrendous though. It is very consistent though. Do not expect to be seen until an hour after your appointment time. If your appointment is at 9:00am make sure you have the entire morning free because you won't be seen by a doctor until after 10:00am and then won't be leaving the office until close to 11:45am.

January 23rd, 2012

I only rmbr he tape records himself at appts

Cudn't cure my plantar fasciitis, but then again: no dr can. Kept insisting on phys therapy & cortisone inj's which were of no help after repeated attempts. Nthg notable @ his demeanor that I recall. I agree with the other comments@ the office staff here: very unprofessional.

January 27th, 2009

I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Byrne as my orthopaedic doctor. Not only is he his very good at his profession (he operated on my knee) but he takes the time during the office visits to explain everything in detail and answer any and all questions or concerns that i might have. I also brought my son to Dr. Byrne after a high school basketball injury and my son received excellent care and follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Byrne to anyone seeking out an Orthopaedic doctor.

July 15th, 2017