A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Capelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Capelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Capelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capelli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Capelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Placido Capelli MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Capelli practice?
- Dr. John Capelli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Capelli practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Internists and Haddonfield Nephrologists.