Learn more about Dr. John Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Carlson practice?
- Dr. John Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Coal Township, PA.
See Coal Township Internists and Coal Township Neurologists.