Learn more about Dr. John Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Carlson practice?
- Dr. John Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Coal Township, PA.
See Coal Township Internists and Coal Township Neurologists.