Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Chandler II
Dr. John Chandler II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Hamden, CT and Branford, CT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. He speaks English.
Dr. John Chandler II has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Chandler II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Robert Aaronson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi46
Dr. Suman Tandon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Henry Ward
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiology
New Haven, CT 0 mi45